My Lovely Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

LOTUS HERBALS-SEDUCTION BOTANICAL TINTED LIP GLOSS- SWATCHES & REVIEW

Cranberry Punch- Lip Swatch
LOTUS SEDUCTION BOTANICAL TINTED LIP GLOSS- SWATCHES & REVIEW
4.2 gms/5 ml for INR 195

Company Says:- Non-Sticky * Ultra Shine

Ingredients:- Grapes and Jojoba Extracts

Cranberry Punch- Hand Swatch

My Opinion:- I bought this lipgloss a few days ago and since then I have been using it each evening. And no I am not wearing it over any lipstick but on my bare lips. My lips are in bad condition during winters, they literally peel off :D So I am always on the lookout for moisturising lip products. And this one is just what I wanted.

            Its mostly non-sticky as the company claims and it is quite shiny when freshly applied, the shine fades out after 5 hrs on me. This gloss doesn't bleeds or smudges on my lips, stays put till I myself remove it. It has very little shimmer which I like so much. A single coat on my bare lips gives a rich color but with another coat the color intensifies. Used over a lipstick it looks amazing, very intense which I love a lot. This gloss has a mild floral scent and the applicator is slant at the tip like most other glosses.

            I rate this product 4.5 and want to get the bright pink shade soon, sorry I didn't bother to take notice of the shade names :P As for now I am liking it a lot and its quite cheap as well :D

11 comments:

Appu said...

Amazing shade...your lips look so pouty!!!

indianmakeupways said...

that does look like a quality product and great color tat u picked out

anamika said...

looks fab on you :)

Beautydiva said...

Thanks ladies :)

Poohkie said...

wow. seems like a really good product & for just 195 bucks!

Beautydiva said...

@Poohkie- Yes its cheap and its a good product. Thanks dear :)

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

look gud on ya..

beautydiva said...

@Butterfly- thanks dear :) All your comments made my day :))

Sharon said...

Ur tempting me 2 buy lotus lip products

beautydiva said...

Hehehe :D Planning to get some more from Lotus :P, will share with you all :)

Jessie said...

Thanks ladies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...