My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Lotus Herbals Haul

Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Foundation, Concealer, Nail Polish
                The other day I heard about the amazing Lotus Herbals offer. You would get a lipstick worth INR 200 free if you purchase color cosmetics worth INR 800 and a bangle box if you purchase products worth INR 2000. 
              
               There were also offers on their skin care range but my experience with the only skin care product I used wasn't good enough. So I didn't bothered to inquire about those offers.

             Anyways, as I was planning to try out some of Lotus Herbals' color cosmetics I found the offer great. Thus I landed in their counter and ended up purchasing color cosmetics worth INR 800.

            The Naturalblend, Swift Makeup,SPF 15, All Four In One; in shade 720 Natural Beige is priced at INR 249.

            The Naturalblend ''My Perfect Blend'' Foundation, SPF 15 is priced at INR 245.

            The Seduction Botanial Tinted Lip Gloss, in shade 30 Cranberry Punch is priced at INR 195.

            A red nail polish, in shade 912 Crimson Red is priced at INR 95.

           And lastly this Moistpetals, Ultra Moisturising Botanical Lip Color, in shade 161 Iced Coffee which I got for free is priced at INR 265 :D

           I am so very excited to swatch these products and use them soon. I will surely present before you all the reviews asap.
          
          Thanks a lot and wish you all a very successful week ahead :)

10 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

hey great haul.wat abt the quality of their nail polishes??

Beautydiva said...

Thanks Anju. Their nail polishes are good, doesnt chip soon but all shades are not glossy but they are well pigmented. I suggest you try out once :)

Appu said...

Am loving the nail color. It's a beautiful shade of red :)

beautydiva said...

I have a weekness for reds and nudes, pick them up whenever i see them :)

Rentu said...

i love lotus prodcts, somehw they work well for me, waitng for the review on foundation

beautydiva said...

Hi Rentu, I am liking the products very much. Using all of them since I bought them. Reviews coming soon :D

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

nice haul and i llve the cute nail polih bottle..

beautydiva said...

Thanks dear. Really slim and slender bottle...its so pretty. Me loves it too :)

Cydnie said...

It is so uncommon to find someone who writes genuine, honest comments on products. Thank you so much! So glad I found this blog, since I have sensitive skin as well. Great work, thanks for doing it. Keep doing it, we'll keep reading!!!

beautydiva said...

@cyndie- thank you very much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...