My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GREEN & RED NAIL ART

                 


















Hi Babes, I am here again with another nailart. Its simple and easy as usual. So here are the steps you need to follow to get it.




Apply pearly green nail polish, 2/3 coats should be enough. Let it dry well.


          

Now take a thin painting brush or nailart brush and make designs as you wish or as seen on my nails.



Let it dry and apply top coat to seal in your masterpiece.

       






















              That's it, you are done :D You can try it out as it is easy and simple. Do let me know how you did it. Thanks for bearing with me :)

2 comments:

anamika said...

Nice work babes..

beautydiva said...

Thanks dear :) you makes my day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...