My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

RED AND BLUE BRIDAL NAIL ART


   


















      

                Hi Ladies, I am here with a bridal nail art today. I have used crimson and a shimmery blue for this art. But you can use any combination you can think of or you can use the color combination of your bridal attire.



                I will try to simplify the steps as much as possible. If you have a steady hand and you know a little mehendi art you can create this one easily. You can ofcourse come up with any perceivable patterns/designs if you wish. Designs are completely your choice and up to your imagination.


Prep up your nails and apply 2 coats of the crimson nail polish. Let it dry completely.


If you want you can use a cd/dvd pen to make the blueprint first.



          
         




















                      Now draw the designs on your nails. I did 2 different designs on 1 hand. Thumb, middle finger and the pinky in 1 design and index and ring finger in another design.



Outline the designs with the shimmery blue color. And let it dry completely before applying top coat.



Now you can decorate with rhinestones or other nail art jewels. I used pretty blue stones on my nails.




Apply top coat to protect and seal in your masterpiece :D You are done.



**I will be coming up with a series of posts on bridal skin care, hair care, nail art and makeup from now on**


Thanks you all for bearing with me and please do leave your comments, your comments make my day :))




13 comments:

INDYABEAUTY said...

just one word "AMAZING" ... loved it dear :)

indianmakeupways said...

wow! that looks fab! too complicated for a clumsy person like myself lol.......but really beautiful

Beautydiva said...

@Rashmi- Thanks alot, you made me sooo happy :))

Beautydiva said...

@Anju- no dear its not that complicated--just simple mehendi design. Thanks alot and am happy you liked it :)

anamika said...

its nicely done girl:)

beautydiva said...

Thanks Anamika :)

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Amazing job hun!!And thank you so much for the tut!!!
xxxx

C said...

Those look sooo good! You're talented :)

Beautydiva said...

@Blushingloves @Aesthetic Anonymous- thanks very much :))

Tanveer said...

You must tell us how you maintain such long, healthy nails?? they look so nice :)

beautydiva said...

Thanks Tanveer, i will do a post on that very soon :)

Unknown said...

Amazing........very beautiful.......love all ur nail art post.

beautydiva said...

@puja- you have made my day with your lovely comments. Readers like you inspire me to keep blogging. Thanks hun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...