My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

GOLD AND SILVER BRIDAL NAIL ART

                Hi Girls, Following on my series of bridal nailart, right now I have for you a glittery gold and silver nailart with pink stones. Given below are the steps to achieving this look.




Step 1- First of all I applied a base coat and left it to dry. Then I applied a golden color nail polish and left it to dry completely.


Step 2- I took my cd/dvd pen and made the out lines of the design on each nail. When done I traced over the designs with black nail paint.





Step 3- When it was full dry I mix a clear nail polish and silver glitter. Slowly and carefully I filled in the design with the silver glitter.



Step 4- It took quite sometime to dry up. Now was the turn to apply top coat and stick the stones at the base of the design on each nail.









Step 5- Lastly I sealed it my masterpiece with a top coat :D All done now.





Hoping you girls enjoy this tutorial and leave tons of comments as to whether you like it or not. Thanks :)




6 comments:

Tanveer said...

It looks quite nice & dramatic too, you have very long nails so you are able to carry it off quite well :)

My nails are generally short (a practice that lingers from my microbiology days) as I am not able to maintain such long nails.

beautydiva said...

Wow Tanveer you are into Microbiology...thats great. I will do a post on my nailcare routine soon. Thanks a lot dear :)

anamika said...

wow this is awesome :)

beautydiva said...

Thanks dear, was planning to use golden/silver stones but couldnt find them :P

Unknown said...

It's mind blowing.......thanks for sharing....

beautydiva said...

@puja- welcome dear :D and thanks for your appreciation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...