My Lovely Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

ZEBRA NAIL ART

         

























       I keep seeing and reading about zebra nails and fell in love with it. And finally I decided to give it a try. Straight away I headed to the cosmetics store and got myself a bottle each of white and black polish.




After applying 3 coats of white polish

So here is how I did it- At first I applied my base coat and then applied 3 coats of the white polish. Left it to dry completely.

Now that the white polish dried completely, I started painting thick black stripes over the white nails with the brush of the black polish directly.

Mine are steady hands but if you got shaky hands then support elbow on the table.

When dry apply top coat. 





Finished result























You can also use a nail art brush or a normal painting brush for making the black stripes.

Though I am not an artist, I did this nail art just with my own imagination.




Friends comments required on this please :D

10 comments:

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

wow ya nicely done...nice long nails u have... new to ur blog following you..

Beautydiva said...

Thanks alot dear. Really feel honored that you liked my art...

The Beautifier said...

WOW! They look so funky! xoxo

Beautydiva said...

Thanks dear :)

indianmakeupways said...

hey even i like zebra nails. these look cool!

Beautydiva said...

Thanks alot... I am happy you liked it :)

Unknown said...

very pretty !! love it !!

Beautydiva said...

Thanks alot dear

Sandhya said...

Hi, i came across your blog a few days back and i've been reaing up all of your posts,love em! Nice work here, somehow i can never create such beautiful nails...guess im not much of an artist! Quick question, can you shape short nails? I personally dont prefer long ones,so was wondering if i can style my short nails:)

beautydiva said...

@sandhya- thanks very much for reading and liking my posts. Yes short nails too look fab with nailart. But simple designs look better than intricate ones on short nails. Use decals, rhinestones or simply draw a flower... But stay away from french tip style, according to me it doesnt look good on short nails. I will do a few nail art tuts for short nails as I have been getting many requests for the same, i will use fake nails for the tuts though ;) thanks again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...